Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli & cheese soup recipe. To cook loaded broccoli & cheese soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- Provide 2-14.5 oz. of cans of chicken broth.
- Take 2-8 of – oz. of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 of – Small to medium potatoes (Idaho Reds are nice).
- You need 1 Bag of small carrots.
- Use 2 of – Tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 3 of – Small heads of broccoli.
- Take 5 of – Tbs. of butter.
- Provide 1/3 of – Cups of flower.
- Prepare 4 of – Cups of milk.
- Take 1 of – Tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of – Tsp. of garlic pepper.
Steps to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan, whisk in flour and cook until golden brown.
- Whisk in milk and cook until sauce thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Add cheese and stir until it's all melted, add salt and garlic pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce into large pot of chicken broth and broccoli stir until combined.
- Add more milk to get a more thinner consistency and additional salt and garlic pepper to taste.
If you find this Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.