Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and prawns masala curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower and prawns masala curry using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Use 1 of Cauliflower (Medium Cut into medium-big florets).
- Prepare 250 gms of shrimps.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Take To Taste of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 of Whole Red Chilli.
- Use 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 2-3 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Provide 2 of Potatoes (Medium Cut into medium Cubes).
- Take 1 of tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar (To Caramelise).
Steps to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time.
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside.
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being.
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised.
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent.
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently….
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly.
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders.
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same.
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated.
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between.
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time.
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc..
If you find this Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.