Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Eggs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Eggs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and eggs curry recipe. To cook potato and eggs curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- You need of A. Ingredients.
- Get 10 of eggs hard boiled eggs.
- Take 500 g of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 C of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of thumb size Tamarind paste + 1/4 C hot water to make thick tamarind juice.
- Get 3 C of water.
- Provide of B. Blended Ingredients.
- Get 1 C of cut,soaked,softened dried chillies.
- You need 1 of small brown onion.
- Take 1 of thumb size ginger.
- You need 4 of small garlics.
- Use 1/4 C of candlenuts.
- Prepare of C. Curry Paste.
- Take 1/2 C of Baba's Meat Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Baba's Fish Curry Powder.
- Provide As needed of – Water.
- Use of D. Seasoning.
- You need To taste of – Chicken seasoning powder or salt.
Instructions to make Potato and Eggs Curry:
- A – Boil eggs and deep fry until they turn light brown. Peel and cube potatoes. Boil potato until just tender. Soak a thumb size tamarind pulp or paste in 1/4 cup of hot water and squeeze for the juice. Set all these aside..
- B – Place B with 1/4 cup or just enough water in a blender. Blend into a fine paste..
- C – Mix curry powder with enough water until you get a soft curry paste (with thick porridge like consistency)..
- Cooking the dish – Heat 3/4 cup of cooking oil in a wok or deep pan. Add B (blended ingredients). Sauté until aromatic. Add C (curry paste). Keep stirring until oil is slightly separated from the paste before mixing in tamarind juice..
- Add 3 cup of water and potatoes. Stir to mix and then cover the wok/pan with a lid. Simmer for few minutes. Add eggs. Season and adjust seasoning accordingly. Simmer again for another minute or two. Turn off the heat. Garnish with chopped oriental coriander. Left over can be reheated before serving..
If you find this Potato and Eggs Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.