Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to herbed tomato vegetable soup recipe. You can have herbed tomato vegetable soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup:
- Take of Sweat.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 C of small diced yellow onion or leek or shallots.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of herbes de provence.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Sauté.
- Use 1 C of diced tomatoes.
- Provide of First simmer.
- Take 1 C of large diced potatoes.
- Take 1 C of oblique or thick rounds or large diced carrots.
- Take of ~6 C water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock powder or 1 to 2 vegetable boullion cubes.
- Prepare of Second Simmer.
- Provide 1 of small crown of broccoli, florets separated, stalk peeled and large diced.
- You need 1 C of large diced or thick quarter rounds of zucchini.
- Use 1 C of chopped Italian kale.
- Take 1.5 C of or 1 can cooked cannelleni or white beans.
- Use to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup:
- In a 4 quart/liter saucepan, sweat onions garlic and aromatics over medium-low heat until onions are transparent. 5-10 minutes..
- Add diced tomatoes, increase heat to medium and sauté 5 minutes until tomatoes soften..
- Add potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover by a couple inches or 5 cm. Add stock powder or bouillon and salt to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add broccoli and beans. Return to simmer and cook until broccoli is just tender and beans are heated through. 5-10 minutes. Add cracked black pepper to taste..
If you find this Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.