Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry recipe. You can cook machher jhaal / fish in mustard curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- Prepare 500 gms of Prawn/ rohu / pomfret/ any fish.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white mustard.
- Use 1 tablespoon of black mustard.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- You need 3 of hot green chillies.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry:
- In the mixer, make a paste of all the ingredients, except sugar..
- Let the oil heat in the non stick..
- Fry the fish well (fry lightly if it's prawn) and keep separately, marinate the fish in turmeric and salt for half and hour prior to frying..
- Add the paste and little sugar to the oil thereafter and saute well,till it realeases the oil and flavours.
- Add the fish and adequate water to let the fish soak..
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and serve.
If you find this Machher Jhaal / Fish in Mustard curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.