Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fillet curry recipe. To make fish fillet curry you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish fillet curry:
- Prepare of For the seasoning:.
- Prepare of fish fillet.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Use of minced garlic and ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the curry:.
- Get of cooking oil.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Provide of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take of Grated ginger.
- Get of Fresh or dried thyme.
- Provide of Curry powder.
- Provide leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Tomatoes diced.
- You need of Green onions chopped.
- Take of Coconut milk but you can also use normal whole milk.
- Prepare of Water or broth.
- Get of Hot peppers, optional.
- Provide of Basil leaves, optional.
- Take of Paprika.
- Take of Green/ red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fish fillet curry:
- Season fish with, salt, curry powder, white pepper,garlic and set aside. You may do this overnight and refrigerate until ready to use..
- Gather and prepare all the other ingredients.
- In a medium skillet or usual pot, heat 3-4 tbsps of cooking oil. Add onions, followed by minced garlic,ginger, thyme, curry powder and bay leaf, stir for about 2-3 minutes for the flavors to blossom.
- Add tomatoes cook for another 3 minutes..
- Pour in coconut milk and water, continue cooking for about 3-5 minutes. Then throw in hot pepper, if using any, bell pepper, basil leaves and smoked paprika..
- Add the fish to the pot. Bring to boil, salt and cook for about 15 minutes or till well cooked.
- Adjust sauce thickness and seasoning with water or broth. Serve warm😊🤤.
If you find this Fish fillet curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.