Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. You can cook goan fish curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan fish curry:
- You need 1 kg of fish.
- Take 1 1/2 inch of lump of tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced tomato.
- Use 5-6 of dry red chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of Hot water for gravy.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Goan fish curry:
- Marinate fish in 1 tsp turmeric, salt & lemon. After 15 mins cook fish both sides on a hot pan in oil..
- Put tomatoes, ginger,garlic,coconut,dry red chillies, tamarind puree,coriander seeds,cumin seeds in a food processor, process with 1/2 cup of water..
- In a pan, heat oil & saute sliced onions. Put 1tsp turmeric, salt and saute.
- Once onions are cooked, add puree from the food processor and cook thoroughly..
- When you see oil is coming out that means gravy is ready. Adjust spices now.adjust water, if you need more gravy add hot water, Add cooked fish and fold gently. Turn off the flame and cover. Let rest for 5 mins..fish will be tender and ready to eat..
- Garnish with coriander and serve with steam rice.
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.