Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui recipe. To cook rohu fish curry in the ‘burnt chilli gravy’ : lonka-poda rui you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Take 6-8 pieces of Rohu Fish (Preferably Large).
- Take 6-8 of Dry Red Chillies (whole).
- Prepare 50 gms of Mustard Oil (Frying the Fish & Cooking-Both).
- Prepare as needed of Make a Smooth Paste by adding about 2 tbsps water: 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tsp Coriander Seeds & 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder & dey aside.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Whole Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Sugar.
- Get 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take as per need of Garnish: 2 tbsps Fresh Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped): Optional.
- Get 2 Cups of Water (Hot- For the Gravy).
Instructions to make Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui:
- Clean & Marinate the fish pieces with some salt & turmeric powder, cover it & set aside for about 20- 30 mins time.
- In a small frying pan: Dry Roast the Dry Red Chillies & as soon as it starts releasing its breath choking smell- transfer it to another bowl & pour about 1-4 cup water to it- cover it to soak alike for about 15-20 mins time & then, blend it to a smooth paste.
- Also, we’ve already kept ready of our Dry Masala Paste- Cumin, Coriander & Red Chilli Powders.
- Now, in a frying pan or wok: pour in half of the mustard oil & allow it to be absolutely hot enough to fry the fish pieces in batches & take them out on a separate plate to keep it aside until its next use later.
- In the same fried oil- Add in the Cumin Seeds, allow it to splatter a bit then, add in one by one- the chopped tomatoes, ginger paste & salt & sauté until the tomatoes get soft & mushy a bit.
- At this point- add in the Spices mix paste & sugar and keep sautéing for 2 mins by stirring occasionally- now, cover the lid of the pan and cook for about the next 5 mins time until it starts releasing its oil & surfaces up.
- Once the mixture is done, pour in about 2 Cups of hot water & give it a nice mix & once it comes to a boil- add into it the fried fish pieces & cook for another 5 mins time, with its lid on.
- Now, open the lid & mix everything well together & cook for the next 2-3 mins time without the lid…Now, time to add in our MASTER STROKE of the burnt chilli paste (already blended to a smooth paste) & mix all until well incorporated.
- Add in the rest of the mustard oil, turn off the flame & with its lid on, allow it to rest for the next 10-15 mins time on its standby position to infuse everything well together.
- Now, before serving it hot add in the freshly chopped coriander leaves- mix it all one more time and serve it hot with equally piping hot plain rice, fried rice or similar…ENJOY..
If you find this Rohu Fish Curry in the ‘Burnt Chilli Gravy’ : Lonka-PoDa Rui recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.