Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. You can cook hot & sour fish coconut curry using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Prepare 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Get of Marinate:.
- Provide 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 2 of lemons juice.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 10-12 of dried red chillies.
- Get of grind to smooth paste:.
- Use 5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of ginger peeled.
- Use as needed of Few stalks fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Use 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of for gravy:.
- Prepare 150 ml of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
Steps to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator..
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish…
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.