Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. To cook prawns curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns Curry:
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes peeled and grated (easy to form chutney).
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Kashmir masala.
- Provide of Keep kettle boiled water ready.
- Prepare Pack of prawns.
- Take 3-4 table spoon of oil.
- Get of Dhanya to garnish.
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Kashmira masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
Instructions to make Prawns Curry:
- Preparing the prawns: snip and look for the gut. Pull out and give a quick rinse. Keep aside. Keep doing this for the entire pack. (Quantities based on serving and own discretion).
- Marinate the prawns: add pinch of salt, masala, lemon juice, crushed ginger and garlic and mix together. Leave to settle for about 30 minutes..
- Fry the prawns in a little oil..
- Make the chutney: Add oil to the pot, drop in the crushed ginger and garlic, curry leaves, chopped onions until brown then add tomato and masala. Add little water to form chutney. Once braised add in prawns. Keep on low heat till prawns look tender. Do not over cook as the prawns will shrink. Garnish the curry with some dhanya. Ready to serve..
If you find this Prawns Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.