Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry recipe. To cook slow cooked fish and sweet potato curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- You need 400 grams of firm white fish fillets (eg. Cod, basa, flake).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece of ginger, finely diced.
- Get 3 of small hot red chillies (or to taste).
- Get 1 of medium sweet potaoto (cut into bite size chunks).
- Prepare 7 of x pieces baby corn.
- You need 1 of x tin coconut cream.
- Use 2 tablespoons of your favourite curry powder (or make your own!).
- Provide of Yoghurt and bread (to serve).
Steps to make Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry:
- Cut your fish into large bite-sized pieces, noting that they might break down in the slow-cooker if too small..
- Place all ingredients in a (non preheated slow cooker). Stir very well, making sure the curry powder is mixed through and that he coconut milk is liquid..
- Turn slow-cooker on to a low setting. Let sit on a low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or for 30minutes after you can hear it starting to boil..
- Serve on bread with yoghurt, enjoy.
If you find this Slow cooked Fish and Sweet Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.