Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe. You can have kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe:
- Take 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- Use 4-5 of Kashmiri red chilies – medium size.
- Get 1/4 cup of raisin – (kishmish).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt – (dahi).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin – (zeera).
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Steps to make Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe:
- Tempering ½ teaspoon mustard seeds – (kali rai).
- ½ teaspoon black seeds – (kalonji).
- 2 twigs curry leaves – (karri patta).
- 3-4 round red chilies – (sabut gol mirch).
- Instructions Prep Steps Wash and soak raisins and kashmiri lal mirch a night ahead. (see notes if in a hurry).
- Blend Kashmiri red chilli with garlic, cumin and raisins in mixer to form a very smooth paste.
- Make Chicken In a pot, fry the paste in 3 tablespoons oil for 2 minutes and add the chicken with yogurt. Cover it..
- Cook till the chicken is tender and you have desired consistency of gravy..
- For tempering, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add curry leaves, cumin, kalonji and round red chilies, cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add on top of chicken and cover. Chicken is ready.
- Notes If soaking ahead is not possible then, boil 2 cups of water, put in kashmiri red chilies and raisins. Keep it covered for two minutes with heat turned off. The spice level of this recipe is mild so this recipe is kids-friendly too. You can add more Kashmiri lal mirch to make it more spicy..
- Soak or boil kashmiri lal mirch for 2 minute to bring out that vibrant red colour..
- Soak or boil raisin for 1 minute to make them soft..
- Blend kashmiri mirch, garlic and cumin together. Add raisin and blend pulsing occasionaly to form a smooth paste. This will take some time about 5-7 minutes.
- Fry the paste with oil in a pan for 1-2 minutes and add chicken..
- Add yogurt, and cook till chicken is tender and you have the desired consistency of gravy..
- For tarka, heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, round chillies, mustard seeds and kalonji. Cook for a minute. Now add to the chicken and cover to let the aroma infuse in the chicken very well..
If you find this Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.