Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod recipe. To cook brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod:
- Take 1 kg of spinach, shredded.
- Provide 1 cup of brown lentils.
- Take 1 of medium potato, peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Take 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod:
- In a pot, boil the lentils with 6 to 7 cups of water over medium heat for about 40 min..
- Meanwhile, put the oil in a small pan over medium heat and fry the onion and garlic for 5 min or until they become golden in color..
- When the lentils are cooked, add the onion and garlic mixture, potato cubes, spinach, salt and 4 cups of water and stir..
- Cover the pot and leave on medium heat for 40 min or until the potato and spinach are well cooked. Add the lemon juice after removing from heat..
- Serve hot..
- Note: Depending on the type of lentils, you might need more or less water to cook. Small-sized lentils require more water..
If you find this Brown lentil and spinach soup – adas bi hamod recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.