Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese casserole recipe. To make ham and cheese casserole you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- You need 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- Get 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Take 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- Use 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- Take 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Get 2 of Tlbs butter.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.