Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy using 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy:
- Provide of For the Chicken Kofta.
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken breasts, minced.
- Provide 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flax.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get As needed of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bucnh, chopped.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Get 1/2 of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rosted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- Prepare of For the Kofta Curry Gravy.
- Take 2 of Onion, finely sliced and fry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cups of Homemade tomato puree.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (Dhania).
- Get to taste of Salt,.
- Get as required of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bunch, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Provide to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamom.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- Take 2 tbsp of Curd.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy:
- For making Chicken Kofta ball To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth..
- To make chicken kofta, In a mixing bowl, put the minced chicken in it and add chopped onion coriander leaves, green chili. In the bowl, add all the spices, salt according to taste, add cumin powder garam masala powder black pepper, coriander powder, crushed red chili and well to combine and make balls of the mixture and keep aside in Refrigerator for 30 minutes to set..
- For making kofta curry– The next step is to make the kofta curry gravy. Heat oil 1/2 bowl or ghee in a pan; add the whole spices bay leaf,cloves,green cardomom, Cinnamon and Saute..
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and Saute for 2minute. Add the tomatoes puree and all the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Curd and onion paste are added and roasted..
- Fry spices well by adding some water until they release oil..
- Add a glass of water to the spices. To make the curry, you can keep the curry consistency thin according to your taste and cook till it comes to a boil. Curry is cooked now add chicken ball and cook it for 10 minutes..
- Finely chopped coriander leaves add green chili to the curry and cook for 1 minutes..
- Mix one teaspoon of Kevda water and cook it for about 1 minute. It will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Ensure you cover the pan and simmer the chicken kofta curry. Once done, cut the kofta a little to check if it is cooked. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the Chicken Kofta Curry..
- Check the salt and spices of the Chicken Kofta Curry and adjust according to your taste..
- Once done, stir in the cream and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the Chicken Kofta Curry into a serving bowl, stir in the coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Serve this delicious Chicken Kofta Curry along with a Garlic Naan, Roti,paratha and Rice for a delicious Indian Dinner..
- Visit on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.