Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style recipe. You can cook easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Get 3-4 of eggs or as required.
- Get 1 tsp of garam Masala or any chicken or meat masalas.
- Provide of For grinding:.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1-2 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get of For seasoning :-.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of cut onions.
- Use 1-2 of cut green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil).
Steps to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Boiled eggs.
- For seasoning:.
- Now grind to a paste:1cup grated coconut, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves with water as per the measures mentioned above and keep aside…
- Add 2-3tbsp of oil in a vessel place on the burner in medium flame.. put1/2 tsp mustard to it..let it splutter.. Add onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves as per the measures mentioned above and saute till brown…
- Add the coconut paste to the above and saute….Add 2 -3 cups of water to make gravy (do not make it too watery)…let boil for 5min..
- Add 2tsp of garam Masala powder and saute.. add salt as required…now let boil for 5min…
- Add boiled eggs cut into half and let boil for 5-10min.
- Add curry leaves at the end.. serve for lunch or dinner with rice or chapathis.
If you find this Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.