Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in tomato gravy recipe. To cook egg curry in tomato gravy you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Use of For the gravy.
- Get -4 – of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 of – medium Onions (chopped).
- Use 2 of – Tomatoes (finely chopped) 3 tsp – Tomato puree/ paste.
- Use 3 of – green chillies, chopped.
- Use 1.5 tbsp – of Ginger (paste).
- Prepare 2 Cloves of – Garlic (chopped).
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of – Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of – coriander powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of – vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1.5 cup of – water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Heat oil in a pan/skillet on medium – high heat..
- Add garlic, ginger paste and chopped onions..
- Add 1 pinch of salt and fry till they turn brown..
- When onions turn golden brown, add coriander powder, turmeric powder & chilli powder and salt and fry for 1 minute..
- Add garam masala and fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste/puree/sauce..
- Stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides..
- Add 2 chopped green chillies..
- Add water and let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Cut eggs in half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy..
- Cook the egg curry for 5 mins or till very little water is left..
- Serve with parathas, chapattis or rice..
If you find this Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.