Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in a tomato gravy recipe. To cook egg curry in a tomato gravy you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy:
- Prepare 10-12 of Eggs (Hardboiled).
- You need 2.5 Cups of Tomato Purée (I used canned).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Mix of Cinnamon, Cloves & Green Cardamoms).
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use 2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 2 Tsp of Degi Mirch/Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kasuri Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Crushed).
- You need of As per taste Sugar/Honey.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream or Fresh Cream/Malai (I used Whipping Cream 35% MF Tetra Pack).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Oil/Butter.
Steps to make Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy:
- Peel & cut the eggs into halves lengthwise..
- Arrange them in a serving bowl..
- Heat Oil/Butter in a heavy bottomed sauce pan..
- Add the Garlic Paste..
- Cook on low heat for a minute..
- Add the Ginger Powder, Turmeric & Red Chilli Powder. Stir..
- Add a cup of water followed by the Tomato Purée..
- Let it come to a boil. Keep covered to avoid splattering..
- Add the Cream, Sugar/Honey, Garam Masala Powder & Crushed Kasuri Methi..
- Let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Check/Adjust seasoning..
- Add a little more water if required. A medium consistency is what we want..
- Pour the hot gravy on top of the arranged egg halves..
- Serve hot with Steamed Rice/Jeera Pulao/Mattar Pulao/Roti/Parantha/Naan..
If you find this Egg Curry In A Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.