Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry | dhaba-style egg gravy recipe. To make egg curry Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy:
- Prepare 4 of eggs, boiled and peeled.
- Use 1/2 cup of yoghurt or dahi.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin seeds or jeera.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander seeds or dhania.
- You need 1/2 of black cardamom or badi elaichi.
- Provide 3-4 of green cardamom or choti elaichi.
- Get 1 of -inch stick cinnamon or dalchini.
- Get 3-4 cloves of or laung.
- Use 1 of bay leaf or tej patta.
- Provide 2 of medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 6 tbsp of oil.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Fresh coriander leaves, as a garnish.
Instructions to make Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy:
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, to that, add the eggs. Fry until golden. Transfer it to a plate and keep it aside..
- To the same pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. coriander seeds, black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and bay leaf. Allow them to splutter and then turn the heat off. Transfer it to a dish and let it cool down. Grind the mixture into a smooth paste. Add water as required to get a smooth paste..
- To the same oil add onions and cook for a minute. Then sprinkle sugar. It helps in giving the gravy a rich colour. Cook for another minute..
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell disappears..
- Add yoghurt and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix everything nicely..
- Cook until oil begins to separate from the sides..
- Add the spice paste and water..
- Bring it to a boil and then lower the flame and cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the boiled eggs. Cook for a minute and then turn the heat off..
If you find this Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.