Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's bean and lentil stew with griddled and stuffed tenderloin recipe. To make sig's bean and lentil stew with griddled and stuffed tenderloin you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin:
- Take of Tenderloin.
- You need 1 of pork or lamb tenderloin.
- Take 1 of cooking chorizo,skin taken off.
- Get 6 slice of wood smoked bacon rashers.
- Get of Bean Stew.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper chopped.
- Use 3 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 can of haricot beans.
- You need 1 can of brown or green lentils(I use puy).
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 liter of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch dried tarragon.
- Use 1 packages of mushroom soup to thicken stew (optional).
- You need 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt add after cooking.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika if possible.
Steps to make Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin:
- Butterfly your loinstrip lengthwise and put in the skinned sausage. Close over and wrap the tenderloin in the bacon..
- You do not need any fat in your griddle pan. The bacon and sausage have enough fat to slowly cook the meat and keep it moist..
- Put your stuffed tenderloin in a griddlepan and cook on a medium heat from all sides quickly to seal, turn down the heat and let it cook, making sure it does not overcook, this takes no more than 25 -30 minutes..
- In the meantime chop the pepper and garlic and boil in the water..
- Add the beans, lentils and tomatoes to the peppers and garlic.
- Simmer away until beans and lentils soft but not mushy.
- Both the meat and beans will be cooked at the same time..
- Either eat the stew like I do with some homemade crusty bread or serve with the meat..
- The sausage contains paprika do not mistake the juices for blood as they will be a deep red orange colour. Pour the juices over your meat and serve.
If you find this Sig's Bean and Lentil Stew with griddled and stuffed Tenderloin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.