Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe. You can have egg curry in peanuts khus khus gravy using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy:
- Take 6 of Eggs boiled.
- Get 2 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes (puree).
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of green chilies.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Peanuts.
- Get 2 tsp of khus khus.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves fr garnish.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy:
- Boil the eggs and peel off and keep aside,In a kadai put oil, when heating put whole garam masala stir fr a while then put grated onions,stir till it becomes pinkish brown then put peanuts khus khus paste in it,stir fr 2 mins,then put tomatoes puree and put all spices.
- Than in a put boil eggs with little haldi and red chilli powder and stir fr a while and put in gravy and cover fr 10 mins in low flame.
- Lastly garnish with coriander leaves and kasuri methi and serve with steam rice and yummy it taste..
If you find this Egg Curry in peanuts khus khus gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.