Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dim posto bhape steamed egg curry in the khus khus gravy recipe. You can have dim posto bhape steamed egg curry in the khus khus gravy using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy:
- Prepare 6 of Eggs (Large Boiled De-shelled & cut into 2 halves).
- You need 4 tbsp of Posto (Poppyseeds).
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Plain Yoghurt (Well beaten).
- Take 1 of Onion (Medium).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Grated Coconut (Fresh/Desiccated).
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds (yellow).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Juice (Freshly Squeezed Out).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water (For Cooking/Steaming).
Instructions to make Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy:
- Mix a bit of salt & turmeric powder & red chilli powder to the boiled egg halves & very slightly sauté it with a bit of mustard oil in a frying pan (if sautéed- it gives a very delicious taste than if it’s simply steamed as is ie. raw full boiled)- Though, it can be done, both ways but since I never ever compromise with any of my recipes’ delectability- I prefer, always light sautéing.
- In a blender jar: Take rest all other dry & wet ingredients, except the mustard oil & a few whole fresh green chillies & blend everything well, altogether to a thick, smooth & creamy paster.
- Then, in a vessel/microwaveable/steaming bowl- in which, the eggs posto to be steam-cooked: Place the eggs, add in the fried mustard oil in which it’s been gently sautéed, now pour into it the entire blended mixture for it's rich and thick & yummy gravy….
- Wash the blender jar with the measured water and mix until everything gets well combined, now pour in it the rest of the fresh raw mustard oil, top it with the remaining green chillies & give it a final mix- very gently & set it aside for rest with this marinade-for about 30 mins time.
- Now, time to steam it the regular gas oven with the steamer (conventional method), or in the microwave by covering the vessel with it's own cover/lid- if it at all has that or else, cover it with any other microwaveable lid (strictly NO PLASTIC should be used at all) or simply with an aluminium foil & steam cook the same in the microwave mode for about 7-9/ 10 mins time, max. (not more by any means).
- Our Dim Posto is just ready to be gobbled..
If you find this Dim Posto Bhape Steamed Egg Curry In the Khus Khus Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.