Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eraal thoran kerala style prawn curry recipe. To make eraal thoran kerala style prawn curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry:
- Provide 500 grams of prawn.
- Prepare 1/2 of scraped coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 6-7 of green chillies.
- Take 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry:
- Wash & clean the prawns. Then heat a pan add prawns, chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder.
- Coarse grind scraped coconut, red chilli powder, fennel powder, black pepper powder. Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan, add mustard seed, when seeds pop, add curry leaves, chopped coconut. Add the chopped coconut mixture & coarse grinded mixture into the prawns & mix well.
- Then add 1/2 cup water & green chillies & check salt in it..
- When the prawns are cooked properly & the water in it is reduced, remove the pan from heat sauce. And your Eraal Thoran is ready to serve!.
If you find this Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.