Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry for valentine's day recipe. To make vegetable curry for valentine's day you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day:
- Take 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Provide 100 grams of Onion.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 75 grams of Zucchini.
- You need 75 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 30 grams of Green bell peppers.
- Take 75 grams of Apple.
- Get 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Get 200 grams of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get of A:.
- You need 400 ml of ┌Water.
- You need 1 of cube │Consome.
- Provide 1 of │Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of │Red chili pepper.
- Provide 1 of └Bay leaf.
- Take 40 grams of Curry roux (block).
- Prepare of B:.
- Get 1 of ┌Allspice.
- Use 1 of │Coriander.
- Use 1 of │Cardamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of │Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of └Black pepper.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day:
- Chop the pork belly into bite-sizes. Mince onion and garlic. Dice the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers into 1 cm cubes. Grate the apple, carrot, and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and stir-fry the pork until browned. Remove from the pot..
- Addthe cumin seeds to the pot from Step 2 and stir-fry. When it is aromatic, sweat the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft and golden brown..
- Add the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers. When cooked thoroughly, add grated apple, carrot, ginger, and diced tomatoes. Simmer-fry for about 15 minutes, then add the meat from Step 2 and the [A] ingredients. Continue simmering for another 15 minutes..
- Take out the cinnamon stick, chili pepper, and bay leaf. Turn the heat off, and dissolve the curry roux. Add [B] ingredients and simmer to finish..
- Place a heart-shaped mold (or cookie cutter) in the center of your serving plate, and arrange cooked rice so that there would be a heart-shaped hole in the middle. Pour the curry into the heart-shaped hole and serve..
If you find this Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.