Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large rib celery, sliced.
- Use 1 of medium carrot, diced.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 32 oz of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Use 1 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Use 1-2 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and pepper.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.