Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce recipe. You can cook pork & eggplant stir-fry with ketchup curry sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- Get 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork (I usually use thinly sliced pork belly).
- Take 2 of Eggplant.
- Get 1/2 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each Butter, oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of heaping tablespoon ★Sugar.
- Provide 1 of heaping teaspoon ★Curry powder.
Instructions to make Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce:
- Cut the thinly sliced pork. Chop the eggplant. Remove the base and shredt the shimeji mushrooms. Mince the garlic..
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan. Cook the minced garlic and the pork..
- Once cooked, add the eggplant and shimeji. Cook until tender..
- Once tender, add the ★ ingredients and cook well while combining everything together. It's done..
- Other than eggplant and shimeji, you can use cabbage or onions, potatoes, etc. It will still be delicious..
If you find this Pork & Eggplant Stir-Fry with Ketchup Curry Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.