Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #mykenyantraditionalmeal broccoli soup recipe. To cook #mykenyantraditionalmeal broccoli soup you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup:
- Use 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Provide 4 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 6 of medium sized carrots.
- Prepare 2 of red onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Blackpepper.
- Prepare of Dried Sage.
- Use of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Provide of Chicken stock or water.
Instructions to make #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup:
- Clean your broccoli by deeping it in salty water for 15mins then rinse and cut the florets into appropriate size..
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and clean them like so, then cut into bigger cubes..
- Take your sufuria or pan and add oil, then add onions and garlic and let them cook till soft. Then add spices and stir for 1minute..
- Add carrots and let them cook for 5 mins then add potatoes and broccoli and stir for 2mins before you add chicken stock/water to cover up the vegetables..
- Add the flour mixture and let it simmer for 10 minutes, blend and enjoy!.
If you find this #MyKenyanTraditionalMeal Broccoli soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.