Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured pork & tomato rice bowl recipe. To cook curry flavoured pork & tomato rice bowl you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 200 g of Thinly Sliced Pork Belly *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes *Not-so-great Tomatoes are perfect!.
- Use 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Use of <Sauce>.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Take of *Note: You can add Garlic and/or Ginger.
Steps to make Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl:
- Combine Curry Powder, Soy Sauce and Mirin in a small bowl..
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook Pork Slices and Tomatoes. I cut Tomatoes just in half, but you can cut into smaller pieces..
- When Pork is slightly browned, add the sauce mixture and combine. It won’t take long for the sauce to thicken..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Pork and Tomato on top, drizzle the sauce over and enjoy..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Pork & Tomato Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.