Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry Udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry udon recipe. To make japanese curry udon you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry Udon:
- Provide 4 of Japanese Curry Cubes.
- Use of Udon noodles or Rice (your preferred).
- Prepare of Sausages (sliced).
- You need 1 of potatoes (chopped in cubes).
- Prepare of Baby carrots (chopped in cubes).
- Use 300 gm of Pork belly Shabu Shabu.
- Get 2 of tpbs Oil.
- Take 400 of ml-500ml water.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry Udon:
- Heat oil to pot, put in potatoes and carrots stir fry for 5min, add in sausages and pork belly (stir fry all together for 5min) add in water to boil.
- Once boiled, add in the curry cubes and boil until the curry cubes is deslove, boil for 10min- 15min (put aside).
- In a seprate pot, boil the water, add in 1 tbps oil and add in the udon noodles,to cook for 5-8min, rinse off the water, put the udon aside..
- Place the amount of udon noodles in a bowl and add on the curry over the noodles, ready to served..
If you find this Japanese Curry Udon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.