Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry udon recipe. To cook japanese curry udon you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Curry udon:
- Provide 1 bag of baby spinach.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Provide 2 of potatoes (small).
- Provide of Some apple.
- Provide 2 bunches of coriander.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of curry cubes.
- Get 1 of person portion udon.
Steps to make Japanese Curry udon:
- 1) use pressure cooker to cook carrots and potatoes, 2 potatoes and 3 carrots enough for 2. for added sweetness, add some apples and cook together with carrots and potatoes in the pressure cooker. 1 whistle is enough to cook all..
- 2) melt the curry cubes in boiling water (2 cubes and half a cup of water), stir to ensure consistency.
- 3) caramelize 1 onion in the pan.
- 4) add the cooked potatoes and carrots to the pan 5) add melt curry to the pan and stir 6) cook Udon (8min) and add to pan 7) stir in baby spinach.
- 8) stir in 2 bunches of coriander.
- 9) stir all together for 2 min.
- 10) topping: alfalfa sprouts, squeeze some lime on top, add some crushed walnuts, and add pickled ginger on the side.
If you find this Japanese Curry udon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.