Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to melts in your mouth! tender pork belly curry recipe. To make melts in your mouth! tender pork belly curry you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry:
- You need 350 grams of Pork belly (block).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt and pepper to season the pork.
- You need 1 of Ginger for parboiling the pork.
- You need 2 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 large of Carrot.
- You need 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Use 100 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1 piece of Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Ginger, garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of ♪ Cheese for topping.
- Take 1 small of box Curry roux.
Instructions to make Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry:
- Make all the ingredients ready. Besides the ingredients listed above, add spices of your choice!.
- Prep the pork belly first! This is important. Take the pork belly block out, and pierce it multiple times all over with a bamboo or metal skewer. This is done so that the flavors penetrate and tenderize. After piercing it all over, rub evenly with salt and pepper, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Take the pork belly block out of the refrigerator and cut into large cubes. It will be cooked after this, so make the cubes rather big. Brown the pork belly cubes in a frying pan. No oil is needed! The fat of the pork belly is enough!!.
- Put the browned pork belly in a small pan and parboil! Add ginger to the water to remove any gaminess. It's even better if you add the green part of a leek too! Simmer gently over low heat for an hour while skimming off the scum..
- Take the slow-simmered, tender pork belly out onto a plate. Let the cooking liquid cool down, then refrigerate..
- While the cooking liquid is chilling, prep the vegetables. Slice the onion thinly along the grain. Cut the carrot and potatoes into large random pieces..
- Melt butter (not listed) in a pan, and sauté the sliced onions. Sauté patiently, taking your time, until caramelized! If you can't wait that long, you can stop when they are lightly browned..
- When the onions are browned, add carrot and potatoes and sauté lightly. Add pork belly..
- Add red wine and evaporate the alcohol. Pour in tomato juice and pork cooking liquid (about 650 ml in total; top up with water if there isn't enough). If you chill the pork cooking liquid and throw away the fat that congeals on top, it's healthier..
- Simmer until it comes to a boil! When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down very low and simmer for another 30 minutes! The pork belly will become fall-apart tender, so don't stir it around too much. Add instant coffee, chocolate, ginger and garlic. I recommend using bitter chocolate!.
- Add curry roux and simmer until dissolved. Once the roux has dissolved, take the curry off the heat and let it cool. This ensures that the flavors permeate the ingredients..
- Reheat the cooled curry. Top the rice with melting type cheese, then ladle the slowly simmered curry. Done!!.
If you find this Melts in Your Mouth! Tender Pork Belly Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.