Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turnip & Pork Belly Curry Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turnip & Pork Belly Curry Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turnip & pork belly curry stir-fry recipe. You can have turnip & pork belly curry stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turnip & Pork Belly Curry Stir-fry:
- Use 3 of Turnip (roots and leaves).
- Get 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Turnip & Pork Belly Curry Stir-fry:
- Peel the turnips and cut into 5 mm thick half-moons or quarter rounds. Cut the leaves into 3 cm pieces and slice the pork belly into 3 cm strips..
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and cook on high heat. When hot, add the pork belly, sprinkle over a little salt, and stir-fry.
- When the meat has browned, add in the turnips and leaves, and sprinkle the curry powder. Season with a little more salt and roughly stir fry everything..
- Once the leaves have wilted, stop the heat and mix in the mayonnaise and oyster sauce. Give the mixture one last quick mix and serve..
If you find this Turnip & Pork Belly Curry Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.