Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry teriyaki pork belly recipe. You can have curry teriyaki pork belly using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Prepare 400 grams of Thinly-sliced pork belly.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Cut the pork belly into bite-sized pieces. Grate the garlic and mix with oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and curry powder (for the sauce)..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork belly over high heat until golden brown. Turn off the heat and blot excess oil with paper towels..
- Turn the heat back on and add the sauce from Step 1. Keep mixing so it doesn't burn. Coat the pork belly with the sauce and it's done..
If you find this Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.