Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- Get 2 large of eggplants.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Provide 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 lb of pork belly.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.