Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Burmese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese curry recipe. You can cook burmese curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burmese Curry:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- Get 4 kg of pork.
- Prepare 1 kg of pork belly.
- Prepare 2 cup of garlic.
- Use 4 cup of shallots.
- Take 4 cup of gingers,sliced.
- Take 4 cup of peanuts.
- Take 6 packages of hinley powder..this consist of curry powder mix with herbs..for sub..use curry powder with herbs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of tamarind puree.
- Get 3 tbsp of dark or sweet soya sauce.
- Use 700 grams of sugar cane.
- You need 4 liter of water.
Steps to make Burmese Curry:
- Chop pork and pork belly into 3 inches pices,marinate 1 hour with chilli paste and hinley powder.
- You need to find a large stew pot ,or 2 medium size ,..set on low heat,brown marinate pork and pork belly until no longer pink,keep stir to the bottom ,to protect from burning and get good aroma from herbs in hinley powder.
- Add water ,only enough to cover all pork,may be not use all 4 litres,cook it on medium heat for 30 mins,add peanuts,gingers,lower heat ..and let it simmer about 1 and half hour.
- Seasoning with tamarind puree,dark soya sauce,soya sauce,fish sauce,sugar cane,simmer 20 more mins..now taste it,this must be little spicy,sweet and sour,stew like textures,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Burmese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.