Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry pork stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork stew recipe. To cook curry pork stew you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry pork stew:
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Brown sugar.
- Provide of White pepper powder.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Pork belly.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Red onion.
- Get of Tomato.
- Get of Carrot (optional).
- Provide of Peas (optional).
- Use of Pork belly broth.
Steps to make Curry pork stew:
- Prep all your ingredients as below.as you can see I am using the pork belly I made early and the broth too. Heat your pot and cooking oil,fry garli,onion and tomato to fragrance and wet,add in curry and white pepper powder. Sorry my wok is abit dark because I use the same wok I fry my other dish early..
- Once it get wet,if it’s too dry just add in pork belly broth. Keep check so it is not too dry. Then add all the fruit Veges as in the pictures below.Stir well..
- Then add in your pork.Stir well.and finally add in salt n brown sugar.keep adding the broth to make sure it is not too dry.Make sure to taste it now n then so it keep up to your liking.not too sweet n not to salty. Fry stir mixed it all about 3-5minutes then it is ready to serve. This won’t take u long as all the main thing is prep earlier. 10-15m it is done.happy try 😉. Do follow me on Instagram homecooking39..thehehe.
If you find this Curry pork stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.