Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mild vegetable curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild vegetable curry recipe. To cook mild vegetable curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mild vegetable curry:
- You need 1 pack of Assorted fresh vegetables (I used corn, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut, baby marrow, patty pans) chopped.
- Provide 1 of Medium onion, chopped.
- Get to fry of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Use Pinch of Coarse salt.
- Take Pinch of Coarse black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Breyani masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera(ground cumin) powder.
- Take to garnish of Dhania.
- Provide 1 tsp of Extra hot spicy curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Provide 10 ml of Apricot jam.
- Get of Homemade chicken stock (recipe to follow).
Steps to make Mild vegetable curry:
- In a pot with melted butter add onion, green pepper, salt, black pepper, a teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger and spices. Sautée for 2 mins on a medium heat..
- Add vegetables and mix to coat with spices.
- Allow vegetables to cook until soft but there should maintain their shape and crunch. Should there be a need to add water to steam the vegetables add liquid chicken stock so you don’t lose any of the flavor..
- When veggies are cooked add a few spoons of tomato purée to thicken curry. At this point you can add 10 ml of jam to balance flavors should the curry be too spicy, salty or sour..
- I usually mix the curry into rice cooked with lentils to make my own vegetable breyani. Garnish with chopped coriander or parsley.enjoy.
If you find this Mild vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.