Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 'Indonesian' beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Indonesian' beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'indonesian' beef stew recipe. You can cook 'indonesian' beef stew using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 'Indonesian' beef stew:
- Take 2 of small onions.
- Get 1 of glove of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 400 g of beef, rib or other stew cuts.
- Provide 100 ml of red wine.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Get 5 tbs of ketjap (or soy sauce).
- Use 3 of thyme springs (or 1tbs dried thyme).
- Take 2 of bayleafs.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 tbs of potato starch (or general binding agent).
Steps to make 'Indonesian' beef stew:
- Roughly chop the onions and peel the garlic..
- Season the beef generously on both sides with salt and pepper..
- On medium heat melt some butter and start cooking the onions and the garlic. Use a garlic press, or mince the garlic..
- When the onions are halfway there, make room for the beef. You could do this in stages, but why bother….
- Brown the beef on both sides. Render out as much fat as you can..
- Pour the ketjap over the meat and give it a minute to boil and let it flavor the beef. Don't let it evaporate completely though. Don't worry if it is too much or too little, you can adjust for salt with the final seasoning..
- From the side of the pan, add the wine and the water. It should just cover the meat, depending on the size of the pan..
- Add the spices and the tomato ketchup and stir till combined..
- Cover and let simmer for at least 4 hours. Check every hour or so for liquid, and add water if it appears to become dry. Also turn the beef over to help even cooking. It may fall apart already, that is fine..
- After this time break up the beef into chunks of your desired size. And remove the thyme springs and bayleafs..
- Mix the potato starch with a teaspoon of cold water and mix it up, before stirring it through the stew. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with fries, potatoes, rice or just plain. And don't forget to eat some vegetables as well..
If you find this 'Indonesian' beef stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.