Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe. To cook nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole:
- Use 7 each of Yukon Gold Potatos.
- Use 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1 packages of boneless skinless thighs (grilled, boiled, or baked).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 1 pinch of salt, pepper,thyme, bayleaf (to taste).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharpe cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 slice of bacon fried.
Instructions to make Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole:
- Preheat oven 325, Season water with salt pepper, rosemary, bayleaf, thyme.
- Peel, cut and quarter potatos, boil until fork tender not mushy, cut up chicken into medium size pieces.
- drain potatos in pot, remove bayleaf, while mashing, add melted butter,add cut up chicken pieces, 1/2 cup of mild and sharp cheese.
- Mash mixture together leaving some texture to potatos, re season if need be..
- Add mixture to 9' baking dish spread around add remaining cheese on top, bake until cheese is thoroughly melted, remove and top with fried bacon.
If you find this Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.