Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alfredo chicken cheese casserole recipe. To make alfredo chicken cheese casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole:
- Provide 1 of Onion sliced.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- Provide 2 cup of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 box of Spaghetti pasta.
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole:
- Break spaghetti pasta in half. Cook according to direction on box. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking. Slice onions, cook onions in olive oil until caramelized. Cut peppers into stripes and add to onions. Cook until tender. Melt butter in pan with onions and peppers..
- Add alfredo sauce, milk and diced chicken to onions and peppers. Salt and pepper. Stir add pasta. Mix all together. Pour into greased casserole dish..
- Spread mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Bake on 350 for 15 to 20 minutes. Untill cheese is melted..
If you find this Alfredo Chicken Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.