Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry salad recipe. You can have chicken curry salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Salad:
- You need 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- Use 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- Take 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.
If you find this Chicken Curry Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.