Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry recipe. To make multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry:
- Prepare 2 cup of – Multi Grain Flour.
- You need of (Jwar, Bajra, Rajgir, Soya,Ragi, Kala Chana,Wheat).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Water as per requirements.
- Take of For Bottle Guard Curry.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of Chopped Bottle Guard.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Take 7-8 of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Cumin Seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion Seed.
- You need 7-8 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry:
- In a bowl take flour, and Knead it. Keep it 10 min aside..
- Now heat the oil in a pan, add cumin and fannel seed..
- As as seeds started crackling, add crushed garlic..
- Cook garlic till golden brown, and tomato puree..
- Cook it, 2- 3 min, then add chopped bottle guard, and cook 4- 5 min. Cover it..
- Now add all species, salt and mix it. Add little water and cook till soften the bottle guard..
- Bottle guard curry is ready. Mean while mash the dough, and make balls.
- Now roll the dough ball, on board with the help of rolling pin. Make chapati..
- Heat the pan and cook both the side of chapati. Apply ghee..
If you find this Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.