Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot chapati with beef curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot chapati with beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot chapati with beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot chapati with beef curry recipe. You can cook carrot chapati with beef curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot chapati with beef curry:
- Provide 1/4 of beef.
- Provide 500 g of Exe wheat floor.
- Take of Grated carrots.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Frying oil.
- Take 3 of Ripe tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Get bunch of Coriander.
Instructions to make Carrot chapati with beef curry:
- Boil the meat for 15 minutes to soften.
- Boil three cups of water, add salt into it. Then put the wheat floor in a bowl,add the grated carrots and mix well. Add 5 spoons of cooking oil and mix..
- Now add the boiled water slowly as you kneed to form a soft dough.lay the dough and cut circular balls. Roll each boil into circle shape. Heat your frying pan to dry, start frying the circle rolled dough till the bottom side turns brownish adding one spoon of frying oil. Turn the other side do the same now remove and apply the same procedure on the remaining dough..
- When the meat is ready, chop your onions, tomatoes and coriander.
- Into a sufuria,add two spoons of frying oil and heat for a second, add onions and fry till brown,now add the tomatoes followed by coriander and fry till they become soft..
- Then add the meat followed by curry powder, fry for two minutes, you can add a little water for soup. Serve with the chapati and enjoy.
If you find this Carrot chapati with beef curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.