Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ema's fried rice and beetroot coleslaw recipe. You can have ema's fried rice and beetroot coleslaw using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw:
- Get 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans.
- Provide of I cup of carrots.
- Get Half of cup of green peas.
- Use 1 of chunk of liver.
- Provide 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Curry.
- Get of Thyme.
- Provide of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Get of For the beetroot coleslaw.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Provide of Beetroot.
- Prepare of Baked beans.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw:
- Wash the chicken and cut into parts, add curry, thyme, seasoning cube, onions and salt and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook the marinated chicken, and fry or grill till brown..
- Wash the rice generously till the water is clear, Bring the chicken stock add a little water to boil and add the washed rice, cook till done..
- Wash and slice all the vegetables, in a separate pan add vegetable oil, onion saute and add the vegetables, sweet corn, liver and seasoning cubes fry for five minutes.
- Put a frying pan on fire add the vegetables and rice bit by bit and fry..
- Wash and grate the cabbage, beetroot and carrots mix together with mayonnaise and serve with baked beans..
If you find this EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.