Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe. To make butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 5 tbsp of curry paste of choice (I used medium).
- You need 1 of butternut squash, cut into chunks.
- Take 1 of cauliflower, cut into chunks.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 300 ml of water.
- Provide 100 g of spinach.
- Provide 100 g of frozen peas.
- Use 30 g of coriander.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry:
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and garlic, saute until soft and lightly coloured.
- Once the onions are tender, add the curry paste and stir through for a minute or so. Then add the squash, cauliflower, chickpeas, coconut milk and water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the cauliflower and squash are tender..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the peas, spinach and coriander and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Great served with pitta or naan bread or rice.
If you find this Butternut squash, cauliflower & chickpea curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.