Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vodka meatballs spagetti recipe. To cook vodka meatballs spagetti you only need 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vodka meatballs Spagetti:
- Take of Spagetti.
- Use 350 gm of Spagetti.
- Use 4 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Use 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Get of Meatballs.
- Take 300 gm of minced meat (beef).
- Take 100 gm of bread crumbs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of 5 spices powder.
- Provide 1 dl of mushrooms soya sauce.
- Get 1 dl of corn flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sichuan pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dragon herbs.
- You need 2 pinch of dried thyme.
- Get 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Take 50 gm of salted butter.
- Provide 1 dl of vodka.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper (orange and green) cut into small square pieces.
- You need 5 of dried tomatoes pickle (slices).
- Get 4 pcs of serano ham.
- Prepare 150 gm of sambal paste.
- Use 300 gm of tomatoes puré.
- Get 2 of yellow onions (chopped).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Use 3 tablespoon of plums marmalade.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dijon (mustard).
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Get 2 dl of vodka.
- Use 2 dl of water.
Instructions to make Vodka meatballs Spagetti:
- Meatballs:- mixed all the ingredients except vodka..
- Mixed it well and massage it until the texture combined. Then start to make into small balls..
- After all done. Heat up the frying pan put in the butter in and add in the meatballs..
- Fry until golden colour then pour in the vodka and light it with lighter to make the fire flame to create better taste. Let it rest a side. While we start to cook the Spagetti..
- Add the spaghetti in the boiling water. Add in the salt and the olive oil. Let it boil for 7 min then rinse the water out..
- In the same time the spaghetti is cooking. We start to make the sauce..
- Pour the olive oil into a cast iron pot and add the serano ham. Stir until the ham become crispy. Add in the rest of the ingredients except tomatoes puré, vodka and water..
- Cook around 15min then add in the tomatoes puré and the sambal paste. Turn into high heat then pour in the water. Stir well, cook until the water reduce the add in the vodka. Make the fire flame again..
- When the sauce become shining and thicker texture, then is ready to pour in the meatballs. Mixed well with the sauce before serving..
If you find this Vodka meatballs Spagetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.