Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry udon recipe. You can have curry udon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Udon:
- Provide 600 of to 800 ml Leftover curry.
- Prepare 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- Get 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu.
- Use 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
- Get 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Use 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- Use 2 of to 3 stalks Green onions (chopped).
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Curry Udon:
- Boil the spinach in salted water. Drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out the moisture and cut into 3 to 4 cm long pieces..
- Put the curry, dashi stock and mentsuyu into a pan and heat. Thicken with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pan and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to serving bowls, add the boiled eggs and spinach, top with chopped green onion and serve..
If you find this Curry Udon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.