Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Saag Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Saag Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saag Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saag paneer recipe. You can cook saag paneer using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saag Paneer:
- Provide 350 gms of spinach of fresh/frozen.
- Prepare 2 – 3 cups of paneer of.
- Take 1 of onion medium diced.
- Prepare 1 of chile green slit lengthwise.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 cup of cream cooking.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of for frying.
Steps to make Saag Paneer:
- Begin by frying the paneer in the oil in batches. I had the heat on medium as some pieces started popping, so I had the lid ready to close the pot if it popped haha..
- Once the paneer is fried and golden brown, drain on kitchen towels and set aside..
- Drain most of the oil from the frying pan and saute the onion in the same pot. As the onions soften add the ginger and garlic paste and the chile..
- After a couple of minutes, add the curry powder..
- The curry powder will start to cook through and become fragrant, then you add the tomato paste. If you can't find tomato paste in your area, cut up some juicy tomatoes and puree it and then add to the pot..
- Let it cook for another 5-7mins after which you add your frozen or fresh spinach, season with salt and continue to cook..
- Add the fried paneer and the cooking cream..
- Stir well together. If the curry is a bit too thick for your liking pour 1/3 cup or so of hot water to loosen it up..
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until reduced to a deliciously creamy consistency..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Saag Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.