Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kedgeree- simple and quick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kedgeree- simple and quick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kedgeree- simple and quick recipe. To make kedgeree- simple and quick you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kedgeree- simple and quick:
- You need 2 of fillets smoked haddock- in chunks.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 packet of pre-cooked rice.
- Get Handful of spinach.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use 100 ml of milk.
Steps to make Kedgeree- simple and quick:
- Boil a saucepan of water, once boiling add the eggs. After 6 minutes place them in a bowl of cold water..
- Drizzle some oil in a pan and gently fry the onions. After 3 mins add the curry powder and gently cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the frozen peas, stir and cook until defrosted.
- Throw in the fish chunks and cook until the fish turns opaque and flakes.
- Crumble in the rice, pour in the milk, throw in handful of spinach and cook for 4 minutes until all combined. Squeeze in half a lemon and Season to taste..
- Meanwhile, peel the eggs. Gently tap them on a chopping board until the shell is cracked all over, then the shell should peel off easily.
- Spoon the kedgeree into bowls and slice the runny egg in half over the top!.
If you find this Kedgeree- simple and quick recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.