Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To make green curry baked chicken breasts you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Use 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Use of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.